Reflexxion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Extrait : "Comme ils disent"

Extrait : "Comme ils disent" Empty Extrait : "Comme ils disent"

Message  Lilith Jeu 28 Nov - 21:42

Sorry, but this day is a shitty one for me.

This is just an excerpt from what is supposed to be an OS. I'm sorry this is not proofread. I swear I'll do it later. Just not today.
(The whole thing was inspired by the song "Comme ils disent". Kinda.)

Love you soulmate!

« Boxers ? »

___SungMin frowned when he noticed the disappointed tone of the boy.

“What the fuck did you expect? Lingerie?”

___He tore the piece of cloth from the boys hand, putting it back in his drawer. The brat chuckled, his rimmed eyes mocking SungMin.

“I don’t know. I just thought you’d look cute in cotton panties.”

___SungMin blushed furiously before he snapped at the younger.

“What?!”

___He didn’t had the time to give the other an earful, because as soon as he opened his mouth, KyuHyun pushed him against the door, pressing his hot firm body against SungMin’s one. The boy’s knee sneaked between SungMin’s legs, his thigh pressing against the elder’s crotch as he put his hands on the door, trapping the other and bringing their faces closer.

“I think I would like the view of the white fabric, maybe patterned with something like butterflies or flowers, being stretched by your bulging cock”, the boy whispered in SungMin’s ear as he started strocking his thigh on SungMin’s member, efficiently hardening it. SungMin moaned, closing his eyes as the feelings hit him. This was it, what he had always dreamed about. So why did he felt bitter about it? Why did it felt so wrong, so fake?

“If…” he managed to breath out between is moans, opening his eyes to stare into the other ones, “ If you want to fuck a girl, you’re at the wrong address.”

___KyuHyun jaw tightened, and something akin to anger burnt in his eyes. He suddenly shifted, and all SungMin could do was gasp. KyuHyun had gone for the kill and reached inside SungMin pants, feeling all of what was hidden there. He tugged lightly at the elder’s balls end the effect was immediate. SungMin’s hands grasped KyuHyun’s shoulders for support as he hardened completely, something between a moan and a scream coming from his throat.

“This is not about what I want SungMin. It’s about what you want.” KyuHyun angled his head towards SungMin’s neck and licked a hot, wet trail on the soft skin of the older’s pulse point, his hand shifting to SungMin’s shaft, slowly stroking it. “Do you want to go down on your knees and blow me. Or do you want me to suck you.” His other arm snaked between SungMin’s back and the door, bringing their bodies even closer, and SungMin barely swallowed back another moan. “Do you want us to fuck like beasts here on the carpet?” SungMin’s fingers sank deeper in the other’s shoulder. “Or would you rather like us to sweetly make love on your bed?”

___SungMin swallowed, hard, and looked in KyuHyun’s dark eyes.

“We… we can’t! “he wimpered. ”My mom she’s…”

___Hearing that, KyuHyun suddenly let go, pulling away from their embrace and watched SungMin fall back on the door, his face void of emotions.

“Yeah, that’s right… Your mom,” he said with a smile, betraying nothing of what had transpired just moments ago, while SungMin watched him. The older was puzzled and frustrated, having trouble to breath properly, while KyuHyun seemed unaffected by all of this. Distant and strangely uncaring. “I should go then. It was a great talking to you.”

___He then made a move to open the door, and SungMin instinctively stepped aside to let him, still not fully understanding the whole situation. And, by the time KyuHyun had closed the door of the apartment behind him, he still hadn’t figured what the fuck had just happened.
Lilith
Lilith
Admin

https://reflexxion.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas